YIPEEE!!! See you all soon!
At 5:50pm on Monday, December 22nd at Market Mall we will Flash Mob!
Please make sure you are in one of the stores that is on the perimeter of the kids play area. American Eagle, Mappins, Fever, Bench, Old Navy, Aldo, these are all good places to be! You will hear the music begin, trust us, it will be loud! Wherever you are, come out casually to “take a look”. Feel free to watch for a few seconds and then join in when the music moves you.
A few important things to remember.
1. We all need to be facing the same direction. You should not be facing anyone. Check the website if you are confused.
2. If you have something red please wear it.
3. Try your best to not loiter where the flash mob is going to take place. Make it look like you are shopping.
4. As soon as the music ends walk away like nothing happened!!
5. if something should go awry, like security shut the music off halfway through. Just walk away and pretend like nothing happened.
6. Be sure to go pee before we start, this is so much fun you just might pee your pants!
Please keep an eye on our website for any last minute changes.
We look forward to mobbing with you.
Michelle and Pierie
p.s We are hosting our fourth annual Christmas party (no charge) right after the Flash Mob. It will be at 6:45 at the Triwood Community Centre. We would love to have you join us. Bring your workout shoes and a treat to share after the hour class.