See you Tuesday!
Don't forget, we are meeting at Matador Pizza this Tuesday at 5pm. We plan to fill up on pizza and then head over to Triwood Community for the Women's Health Hormone event. There are still spots left if you want to attend. Please contact me at 403 804-6951 if you have questions.
Off to a Great Start in 2015!
It has been awesome to see so many people out to our first few classes of 2015!
We are back on our regular schedule and our crazy Wednesday nights are now under control as far as venue issues go. To thank you for your patience with all the schedule changes, we are excited to announce a January/February promotion! Bring a friend who has never been before to our Wednesday night class and both of you get to attend the class for FREE!
We have been busy as well with a contract at Rosemont School. What an amazing group of kids and staff, and it's been so much fun working with them. In addition, we are starting an after school program at Hamptons School right after Family Day weekend which we are really looking forward to!
Michelle has been hard at work choreographing some new routines so make sure you come to class and check them out! The first one will be unveiled on Monday night!
And as always, please check our website often for updates and information on events we are participating in. We have a few other things in the works right now so make sure you don't miss out!
Deck the Mall!
YIPEEE!!! See you all soon!
At 5:50pm on Monday, December 22nd at Market Mall we will Flash Mob!
Please make sure you are in one of the stores that is on the perimeter of the kids play area. American Eagle, Mappins, Fever, Bench, Old Navy, Aldo, these are all good places to be! You will hear the music begin, trust us, it will be loud! Wherever you are, come out casually to “take a look”. Feel free to watch for a few seconds and then join in when the music moves you.
A few important things to remember.
1. We all need to be facing the same direction. You should not be facing anyone. Check the website if you are confused.
2. If you have something red please wear it.
3. Try your best to not loiter where the flash mob is going to take place. Make it look like you are shopping.
4. As soon as the music ends walk away like nothing happened!!
5. if something should go awry, like security shut the music off halfway through. Just walk away and pretend like nothing happened.
6. Be sure to go pee before we start, this is so much fun you just might pee your pants!
Please keep an eye on our website for any last minute changes.
We look forward to mobbing with you.
Michelle and Pierie
p.s We are hosting our fourth annual Christmas party (no charge) right after the Flash Mob. It will be at 6:45 at the Triwood Community Centre. We would love to have you join us. Bring your workout shoes and a treat to share after the hour class.
Below is a quick video to show you where in the mall you will want to be when the music starts. Stay tuned for more updates!
Flash Mob Update!
Thanks to everyone who has RSVP'd for the upcoming Flash Mob. If you are just coming on board, here is what you need to know.
1. It is going to be held at Market Mall on Monday December 22nd @ 5:30-6:00pm.
2. We will be dancing around the kids play area. I will post a video closer to the date showing you exactly the place and direction you need to facing.
3. If you scroll down you will see the rehearsal video and RSVP form.
4. Please wear something red!
Flash Mob Details!
It is decided that we will be doing the flash Mob on Monday the 22nd of December at Market Mall between 5-6pm. We will post a detailed map with the exact time tomorrow and a very clear explanation of what to expect on the day. Stay posted!
Very pleased that we found the practice video!
Christmas Flash Mob
ladies night out!
A great time was had by all! We even ran into some kids from our school contracts! Thanks for a great time ladies!